1. Cleanse your skin regularly to avoid buildup of dirt and bacteria. Find a cleanser that suits your skin type, bearing in mind that not every product is ideal for you.
2. Beware of products with harsh chemicals. They can cause breakouts and damage the skin. We recommend products with an all-natural, vegan-botanical ingredient base that will not have harmful effects.
3. Keep your skincare regiment simple. After a long photo-shoot or casting call you’re less likely to fall off the bandwagon if your routine is easy and
4. Too much tanning will age your skin, so alternate between spray tans or a reliable brand of sunless tanner to keep a healthy glow without the negative side effects.
5. Drink enough water. It will keep your skin hydrated and keep it looking vibrant and healthy. Adopting good nutritional habits will also have positive impact on the appearance of your skin.
6. Get a good beauty rest. Lack of sleep will lead to tired older looking skin most obviously by casing bags and dark circles under the eyes.
7. Keep your pillowcase clean and your hair away from your face as you sleep. Grease and bacteria from these can build up on your face and cause breakouts.
8. Be consistent. Consistency will ultimately be your best friend; a sporadic routine will only lead to breakouts. With a little planning and some diligence, anyone can maintain healthy beautiful looking skin!
The post Skincare: 8 Tips To Maintain Great Skin appeared first on Carolyn's Model & Talent Agency.
Source: Carolyn’s Model & Talent Agency